Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 12: Final sights

There is nothing more I think I can see without a car in sydney. I decided to have a sandwich and coffee at the Botanical Park. Sitting on the nice soft grass, I really enjoyed the cool weather. Went to find the Macqurie Spot where I can get a picture of the Habour Bridge and Opera House together. In times like this, I really regret not having a digital camera.

I found the Andrew Swimming Pool right smack in the middle of nowhere beside a park. How cool is that?! Decided to take a closer look at St. Mary's again and went to the Art gallery museum for a longer walk. I even joined the tour there which really made me understand more of the paintings.

I decided to walk the Habour Bridge but did not finish it as the view was not great from there. They had huge fences on both sides, thus blocking any chances of a good snapshot of the skyline. I spent the next 45mins at a german pub drinking mango beer. Interesting concept, great tasting and easy to drink. The night took a turn, the temperature dropped drastically. I had pretty decent chinese food and went to a sports pub to meet some friends.

This is probably my last sightseeing day. Tomorrow will probably laze and pack my bags. Sigh, going to miss this place and I am so broke.

No comments: