Thursday, June 07, 2007

Day 13: Home

I woke up in the morning and went to Sydney Airport using the Bus. The bus ride had me thinking how I wish I studied overseas; I could have seen and done so much more. Oh well, no use dreaming when the time has already passed. Sydney was really fun and I indeed enjoyed my time here. The trip could never have been possble with Adam aka Guide and Michael aka dive buddy (who forgot how to setup his equipment). A big thank you to both of them and also Kok for coming down for lunch. Glad to say I met some really cool people there too.

I ate my breakfast at the airport as I had some time to kill. Had Jester's pie and a vegemite cheese stick. Both of which were delicious. Packed big boxes of Krispy Kreme to bring back to Spore as gifts. The plane ride was great, I caught tons of shows and had plenty to eat and drink. SIA served me lunch and an early dinner. I was kind of pampered on the plane.

The plane arrived at 5.30pm, I on my hp and immediately got a call from my mum asking me to go for dinner at my granny's place as my relatives from Malaysia had arrived. I trudged over with all my language and was perspiring like mad. I have not sweat for the last 2 wks in Australia and the weather in Spore is not really helping.

Day 0 in Spore.....and there is only 1 more box of donuts left

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

studying overseas ain't exactly the greatest...pros n cons too lah..and i think u'll miss ur mummy no? but u shld've at least gone for an exchange program...

such a pig.eat so much donuts. y u never bring my bf back also? sighz...poor lonely me..