Sunday, May 06, 2007

Post Exams

Finally I am done with the exams; hopefully my last one for my degree. Been planning what I want to do for a long long time. Here is a short list which is not exhaustive:
  1. Blade
  2. Movies (Ongoing. I want to catch Transformers)
  3. Drinks (Can't cross it out, still ongoing process)
  4. Dive (Soon...I will be off to dive Kuantan Wreck and Tioman from 15th to 17th May)
  5. Travel (Off to Sydney from 19th May to 1st June)
  6. Walk around (Ongoing)
  7. Sleep (Ongoing)
  8. Game (Ongoing)
  9. Catch EIC and Unexpected
Right now, I have one last lap...the FYP Presentation. After that, I am officially out of university. The past 4 years have literally zoomed past me.


I stepped into the arcade to have a look. Behold, the most interesting game I have seened since Legend of Zelda; Romanace of the 3 Kingdoms live strategy. The player users various cards with key character and fight a war using military strategy. Time to whip out the Art of War. This looks like somethin g SAF will want for their officers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F*ckin?? awesome issues here [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]cheap uggs[/url] . I am very happy to peer your post. [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] , Thank you a lot and i'm taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?