Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 11: Fishy fishy






I woke up and caught a korean comedy - The 3 Master Kims. Pretty standard korean comedy, very slapstick, random and abrupt. We went off to the Sydney Fish Market after that. Stepping into the place and the overwhelming fishy smell hits you. I did not see much fish markets, in fact I saw more shops selling food instead. There were plenty of people and this was an afternoon in a weekday. I guess life in Sydney is pretty good eh.

We bought a seafood platter for 2 and bought unagi, 500g of sashimi and 2 bottles of white wine to go along. As usual, the food was more then enough. We just sat there eat, chat and drink. The weather was great, sunny but the cool weather meant that we did not perspire when eating outdoors.

The evening was spent drinking Port (wine in a box) and watching shows. We had Korean instant noodles and boy was it spicy. I am not kidding, it really burns. I bought some back to shock people. Tasted this nice Korean soda too....I think I may bring some back.

Last few days in Sydney and I pretty much seen everything. Next few days will be taken at a leisure pace. Why does the holidays end so fast?

No comments: