Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 5

Started the day with breakfast at the nearby Malay store. It is the only one open early in the morning. Tried the mee rubus and my fren tried the nasi lemak, sad to say that both of it sucks. But I must admit the teh tarik was good. Watched 'Black Adder' while waiting for another friend to pick us up. The show was great, really witty.

Met up with Kok for lunch. We bought a viet chicken sandwich which tasted really really good. The bread was crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. We ate at a park for lunch which was what people always do over here. I tried Solo and that drink kicks ass.


We went back to chill and play xbox 360 before heading to 'Sam's Thai' for dinner. Let me say that this place serve really delicious food. I had pepper chicken with tofu and egg. Apparently, the people who tired it and went back to singapore still misses the food there. I can really see why; cause the food is amazing.

I went to Fox Studios cause my friends were taking part in a xbox 360 Forza 2 competition. I tried but sucked at it; who cares when I got some freebies. The Quater finals till finals were held in the cinema. It was mindblowing to game on such a big screen.

One last thing, today was very cold....maybe finally winter is coming to Sydney

No comments: