Monday, September 26, 2005

Update on my dearie

She is growing really fast.
She makes weird noises, I presume she is trying to tell me something.
She can turn herself when I leave her on the bed. And she can do it really fast. Maybe that is why she fell off the platform bed. (My sis...not me!!!)
She is treating me as a ladder everytime I carry her. (At the stage of learning how to crawl)
She is always trying to kneel down then I prop her up to stand. (Same reason - learning to crawl)
She is still always falling asleep when I carry her. (maybe it is the smell)

Anastacia still has a lot of hair.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey dude after reading your blog, I think you need something.

A baby of your own !!!!
HAHAHAHAAHA !!!!!

Unknown said...

muahaha! no need no need.....I got one more to contemplate next yr. Talk abt family planning by my sister

Ryan said...

wah lan eh !! so fast !!?? Power la !!! haha!! You should give ur sis n bro in law a good pat in the back !!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute...
-charms-