Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Laughing....alone

I went to catch Longest Yard recently. It was a 11am show, so I did not expect the cinema to be filled. And I was right, there were abt 20 people altogether. The show started and it was a hilarious flick. No brainer flim, just need to laugh at the slap stick comedy.

I laughed.....alone. So many times I was laughing either by myself or with a few other people joining in (even then, their attempt at laughing was feeble). Laughing alone at a comedy! *DEAD PANNED*

Do these people actually understand the jokes? Are they so serious that they forgot that the show was suppose to be funny. I was half wondering if the audience was too dense to catch the jokes.

Instead of laughing at the jokes, this guy behind was trying to impress some gals with his knowledge of wrestlers. He was saying the names of the wrestlers and was practically in awe by them. He must have some wrestlers' posters in his room. Maybe he also wear those colourful underwear tights and walk around the room with his arms in the air. Bloody airhead!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Haha tt reminded me of the guy with the hulk hogan poster haha ! U went to watch it alone ???

Unknown said...

nope...not alone. but I was laughing alone! sigh! sad that people got no sense of humour

Anonymous said...

er....ryan...the guy w the hulk hogan poster can't b referring to yours truly rite? :$ he was the first man to hit my wall. :)

ooh...colour underwear tights HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... add to the wardrobe of labcoats..HAHHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

eh u must've gone at the timing where losers went lah (who the hell watches movies at 11 am?!!?)
anyway when i caught that 2 weeks ago,the whole cinema was cracking up!!!!
great laugh rite that movie?!?!?! =)

Pammie said...

Caught the show with Han too and both of us were almost crying...

hilarious.

some people just dont get the jokes, can't blame.

Unknown said...

Can >> I had to rush for Quidam in the afternoon lah!

Pam >> I worry abt the sanity of that particular lot. They are more amazed by the wrestlers....sigh