Thursday, September 15, 2005

Be With Me

Caught the movie 'Be With Me' yesterday. And here are some points to note...

1) Be prepared for a almost no dialogue show
2) Don't buy any snacks as the show is pretty silent. Your however silent munching WILL BE HEARD
3) If you can't drink silently, then don't drink
4) You want slapstick, horror and good old sad love stories....go somewhere else

I like the show, thought it was really good. Not much talking, but the scenes conveyed the meaning. It tells little stories of people and their relationships with people in their lives, be it family or love. You just have to watch it to understand. I guess everyone will see the movie in their own light and find their own meaning of the show.

I also think the fat guy's acting was brilliant, he potrayed his freaky nice guy role really well. The casting was also very good (Other than the lesbian, the 'guy' was a little too girlish). The lines on the old man's face really helped to show how much pain he is carrying.

While watching the show, fear actually hit me. Maybe it's still the honeymoon period, maybe I should stop thinking too much. But I actually imagine for a brief second my relationship crumbling. That thought sent a sinking feeling in me for awhile...

As I watch the father and son trying to work things, I can't help but wonder what will it be like when my parents are much much older. Will we start talking (not stuff like how is the weather today)? Will our relationship grow from the superficial one we have now to something more? I wonder....

Well, if u have some time to spare...do go catch the show. Support the local art scene!? Moreover, the movie is really worth it.


(If all else fails to convince you to watch the show, there is 2 cute girls acting in the show. I must say one of them is pretty busty!)

8 comments:

Pammie said...

Haha, tried to eat my popcorn silently but failed!

Don't fear, just enjoy the honeymoon. That's the best part of it all!

Anonymous said...

In times of trouble or despair
I'll be your buoy

In times of disillusionment
I'll be your lighthouse

In times of sadness or disappointment
I'll be your pillow

In times of jubilation and celebration
I'll be your trumpet

All these can only happen if u allow me to. I'm not going anywhere.

- Unmacho Penguin

Unknown said...

Thanks....

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna watch the show tdy.Will attempt to eat silently.
-charms pee brain-

Ryan said...

I wanna watch but who wanna watch with me ? ARGH ! Go watch longest yard for some good slapstick from adamn sandler man. The show is good !

Anonymous said...

ryan: let's go watch a show!!!!! hahahha...i must eat bkt one day i must i must!

Unknown said...

hahaha....germ u sua ku! You need to eat bkt soon!

I watched Longest yard already...wait for my blog abt it!

Unknown said...

Pee brain...no use trying. It is really very silent.