Monday, September 12, 2005

Great catching up


A sudden initiative from Ganz led to a night out to Balaclava with my JC friends. Guys must be above 25 years old to get in, somehow I don't think they really bother as the bunch of us are underage. Or maybe we just look old.

The place was nice and the crowd was pretty good. If the group was not so big, we would have gotten the comfy looking sofa. My only gripe is the band, the lead just can't seem to bring out the songs. The only songs he manage to wow me were from the Metal/Heavy Rock genre. I shall give the him the benefit of the doubt since I was told he had a sore throat.

Obviously the highlight of the night was catching up with my buddies. The ones that skipped school together, the ones that made my JC life so much more fun. Though I felt we did not catch up much, but just meeting up and chatting a bit was good enough. In no time, the camera whores whipped out their digital camera. Poor me, I don't even own one.

We spend the night crapping, comparing tongues, watching a RA clip courtesy of Kit. I was also pretty tempted to take the Hoegarden pint glass. It is HUGE!

It was really great seeing the peeps again, been some time since we last met. During which, each of us went through ups and downs in our own life. I guess some friendships are just like that, we can meet once every half a year and still not feel like strangers. Cheers to those who made my JC life so much more interesting.

No comments: