Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Performances


QUIDAM was very good. The acrobatics were just stunning. You just got to be there to believe how good they are. There was this guy who moved this wheel with his body and legs only. Don't really know how to explain, but it was amazing. Then there was this segment where this bunch of performers put the pro cheerleaders to shame. I call it EXTREME Cheerleading. People were flying here and there continuously. 2 guys catching and flinging the rest into the air like it was just another cartwheel. Amazing stuff....



I caught Snow Wolf Lake at the indoor stadium with my mum too. I must say the singing was awesome. You think you know Jacky Cheung's voice is good, but when I was there...I realise its very good, so powerful and so much emotion.

The shows revolved around Gal A and Garderner falling in love and have some tragic outcome. Gal A's sister - Gal B also fall for the garderner secretly(Now I know which job to go into to attract some serious pretty babes). Well, I am not here to tell u the story. Just needed to introduce the characters.

Like all musical, there are solos here and there. A particular solo by Gal B was so good. Sang with so much passion and conviction that everyone clapped really loud when she ended her song. Gal B actually left the stage saying a soft but audible "xie xie". I was shocked. The people around me were all saying "Did she say xie xie?" That was actually pretty amusing!

All in all, it was a brilliant show but I did not really appreciate the part abt the fairy godwolf. It reeks LAME! The show also started 30mins late. I think those assholes who came late should just be lock out! One last thing, for goodness sake, if you want to sing along to the songs....go to the KTV! I can hear this girl singing with the musical, that is just IRRITATING!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Haha ! Yah man...gardener is a hot job now man..lk at despo housewives too...Man i changed to the wrong course man

Unknown said...

oh yeah...I want to be a gardener