Wednesday, September 21, 2005

pinging a connection

Was trying to help a friend, Ping, with her computer problems over the msn. She could not connect to the internet and was so frustrated she knocked over a jug of water. Seeing her plight, I even enlisted my good friend to help.

One thing abt helping people with little computer knowledge is you got to type out everything for them. Eg. Click START>CONNECT TO>Click wireless. That is not that bad...I wanted to check if she is receiving any packets.

The conversation on MSN went like this:
[06:35:34 PM] Ansley - I n: type 'ping www.singnet.com.sg'
without the ' '
[06:35:54 PM] :( pinkpalep: har
[06:35:57 PM] :( pinkpalep: type my name also?

I was laughing loudly when I saw that. So next time I want to ping a address I will type 'ansley www.singnet.com.sg' HAHAHA!

Ignorance is a bliss...

7 comments:

Ga Ga Boy said...

Don't laugh at people u *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*!!

pingp0ng said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i hate u!!! thinking back..now i noe wat it means!! stab u! hahaha idiot

Unknown said...

hahaha, that's going to one of the classic jokes I can tell...especially to the computer geeks! haha!

Anonymous said...

such computer booboos...sounds utterly familiar...

Anonymous said...

such computer booboos...sounds utterly familiar...

Unknown said...

Obviously Miss google it is top in the computer boos boos. In fact in many other areas too. haha

pingp0ng said...

really. someone beats me? good. hah.