Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Procrastination

I am back at my procrastination and I decided to do something I seldom will do... I have decided to continue a tag a friend passed to me some time back. Here goes...

seven things that scare me
flying cockroaches which seems to fly towards me
death of someone close to me (family or friends)
needles (That is why I never peirce my ear...blame it on bad experiences)
Dentist (Bad experince too)
Not getting a decent job in future
A pernament injury to my limbs
Vertical drops (but I still take the thrill rides)

seven things i like the most
Tennis
Sleeping
Eating
Money
Alone time
Gaming
Movies

seven important things in my room
Computer
Tag Huer
Mont Blanc
Photos
Important Documents (eg. Birth cert etc
Cable Modem
Portable Harddisk

seven random facts about me
Listen to almost all kinds of music
Hate to run/jog/sprint
Likes to be home alone
President of Photographic Club in JC (geeky eh)
Hate to wait for the public transport
Perspire easily
Love my bolster


seven things i plan to do before i die
Get a mini cooper
Travel to as many places as possible
Sky dive
Learn to scuba dive
Learn to ride a bike
Stay or study overseas
Let my dad retire comfortably

seven things i can do
Sleep practically anywhere
Idle hours away without doing anything
Do things alone
Drive recklessly fast just to scare the passengers
Google with ease
Keep myself in check even when high on alcohol
Type without looking at the keyboard

seven things i can't do
Roll my tongue to get the RRrrrrr sound
Twirl the pen backwords
write neatly
Creative
Run fast
Play tennis competitivly
Concentrate

seven things i say the most
Fuck (and any other variation of the word)
Kinky
knn
and
lah
yo
'repeat what you said' (I don't know why...I keep doing that)

seven celeb crushes
Kate Beckinsale
Charlize Theron
Nicole Kidman
Wong Li Lin
Diane Lane
Eva Longoria
Gigi Leung

seven people who will have to do this
NO ONE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now at least u got some decent taste in woman unlike a shortie. HHAHA. charlize theron! WOOT WOOT!

Unknown said...

Hih and drunk is different story. Drunk means KO...

Hahaha...I got so many other ladies to add. Sigh, 7 is not enough. Liv Tyler, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba....arghh....too many!

Anonymous said...

Hey !! Whats wrong with my taste !!?? Bloody hell...But really...7 is too little shld be round 70..haha !!

Anonymous said...

gigi leung?!?!? what are you? some NS boy!?!?!? wah lau...

anyway, u dun perspire easily...u bloody hell sweat like a pig roasting on a spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Her eyes are dammn nice lah!