Sunday, June 19, 2005

Simple Pleasures

It has been a long time since I last played tennis, due to work and my hitting partner was injured. Today we finally went to hit some balls. I realise it is theraputic, the simple action of hitting the ball back and forth. The sun was blasting at full force, limiting the time spend on court to abt 1.5hrs. But it was great fun. I hope I became at least 1-2 shades darker. I lost my tan, look a little wussy!

My niece came to our place while my sister and her husband went to do some packing. I came home in the late afternoon and was tasked to look after her while my mum went to cook. I laid her down on my bed, gave her the pacifier, threw a hanky for her to play and lie down beside her. I was looking at her entertaining herself when I fell asleep. I opened my eyes abt 15mins later to find little Anastasia also had her eyes closed...lost in dreamland. What a way to make a baby sleep. Anyway, Happy 3 mth old girl!

No comments: