Sunday, June 26, 2005

After so long...

It seems like ages since I had met up with my relatives. We use to meet every weekend as my aunties love to go shopping and the kids will get drag along. As we grow older, the kids have their own friends and no longer tag along with the oldies.

I had the good fortune of having an off day on a Saturday. Being the sentimental fool, I requested for lunch with my aunties. It became a family outing like last time, met up with my cousins, aunts and uncle for lunch. We chatted, laughed, joked and talked abt old times. I start to see the little signs of aging my aunties are going through, but they are still as jovial.

It was a really good day. I am glad I set aside the time for it and appreciated my aunties and cousins who did it too. I hope there will be many more to come.

No comments: