Monday, January 08, 2007

Sentosa

It has been a long time since I went to sentosa and have been wanting to make a trip there during the school holiday. My neighbour asked and I agreed to follow although I really did not want the sun.

We reached about 11am and stayed till about 1pm. I think it is the timing, cause the beach was male dominated. How sad is that? Where are the bikini babes running and playing with the water.



I sneaked a few picutres of the only babe I found on the beach.





We went to Vivo for lunch and I ate Superdog. It was definately better than the usual hotdogs I have eaten, but WAY WAY more expensive. We took a long bus ride back home after a short walk ard vivo cause my friend never go before (suaku). Actually did not really know how long the bus ride was cause I was asleep.

Can someone tell me what time the babes go to sentosa?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your compliment, i must say your photography skills has improved a lot =)

Unknown said...

A lot of guys asking me who is that mysterious girl leh!