Monday, January 08, 2007

Pu Tien

I had dinner with my family at Pu Tien last weekend. It has been a long time since I last went. As I walked down the familiar street from the MRT station, I realised they opened a seafood branch too. Actually I thought they shifted and upgraded as the place looks like a restuarant in Town.

I arrived and was AMAZED by the crowd. I know it was crowded last time, but the crowd was insane when I arrived. There were probably 4-5 groups waiting for seats. I was also shocked that they have renovated, the place looks highend. Alittle pretentious for my liking. I was a little worried the food standard will drop, but my worries were quashed when I tasted my favourite tofu. The other dishes were still as good as ever.

I still like this place, but it has gotten too crowded. Makes walking in for a meal more difficult.

No comments: