Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blast from the past

You know when you are getting old when you no longer worry about IC checks when you go clubbing. I have forgotten such things even exists for the longest time. That only means I am getting old and I probably look 5 additional years of my age.

Imagine my suprise when the bouncer at Dragonfly asked me for my IC. I was stunned for a moment before I pulled out my IC to let him have a look. I probably look young from the lack of light.

Anyway, I went to St.James Power station with my friends whom I have not met for 2 years. They are my clubbing friends from my National Serivce days. It was fun to catch up and great to check out the new club.

Getting to old for the all night long loud music, drinking and dancing. I need a break from such things for another 2 years.

No comments: