Sunday, January 21, 2007

Andy's Wedding

Congratulations to Andy Lim and his wife.

I attended his wedding and of course set at the table filled with my police friends. It was great catching up especially since I did not meet a few of them for a long time. It was even better to manage to meet up with Bei Lim and Chih Yong, both went overseas to study for sometime. Bei Lim brought a whisky too. I really did not want to drink since the night before I was at Movida working my liver. But when you are with friends whom you have not met for a long time, NO is just not the answer.

A group of guys means food was not enough. We went to supper after that at the prata shop I use to frequent during NS days. My friends decided to go KTV after that. I just tagged along. KTV is not really my thing as I can't sing and I have a hard time reading the chinese words. 99% of the time I only realise I know the song after they start singing. I'm actually shocked I managed to sing a few songs.

And no....the KTV was not lup sup kind. No girls ard for us to fondle etc.

No comments: