Sunday, January 21, 2007

Movida

I went to St.James to celebrate an old friend's bithday (JZ) which so happens to fall on the same day as me. The party was held at Movida. The place places latin like music but the dance floor was not really big. My friend's uncle opened a Chivas DA PAO, and it cost abt $800. When you spent that much, all your friends get to come in without queuing and no cover charge too. YEAH!

I remembered celebrating my 21st bday at dblO and I met JZ there too. Both of us were still young and reckless. Both of us knocked out midway thru the nite.

Drinks were plenty, Graveyard, champagne, chivas neat, chivas on the rocks etc. Music rocks, my company was good and it was great to catch up with some other mutual friends. I really don't know how I ended up getting forced to drink and was also helping JZ drink his share. I was pretty high, so much for drinking ALITTLE.

As I stumbled home with my liver working overtime I was running the images of the night over my spinning head. Was it the booze taking over? Was the cold sweat just my body's way of telling me I had a tad too much or was I worried? Was I drinking so much recently all just an excuse?

Whatever....

Happy Birthday JZ. I'm amazed you did not knock out by the time I left, though I hrd you went down after that. The group manage to finish the DA PAO....AMAZED

No comments: