Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Jong that never came

A old friend MSN me about a trip to dive Singapore waters. Wondering what is there to see, or can you even see in the murky green waters of Singapore? Well, the average visibility is abt 3m. Check this out http://thebluetempeh.blogspot.com for more information of diving in Singapore.

If he said diving at Pulau Hantu, I would have said no or some other time. But he tempted me with a dive at Pulau Jong. I heard that is the best Singapore dive site and I seldom or never ever heard anyone offering to dive there. Though the price was slightly more expensive than the usual, I was game. Plus I get to dive with very good gears.

All was set till the night before abt 11.55pm, he called and said "Sorry man....logistic error so cannot go. How about next weekend"

Argh, I was pretty hyped to dive cause of the dive site. (I managed to get the diving bug out of me). Sigh....at least I got to watch the world cup in peace.

No comments: