Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Highs and lows

I missed the session on friday for a trip to the land of the geeks. And I regretted every single second of it. How can that be compared to the every stroke I receive? I miss the orgasmic highs when the right spots are hit. The grunts and the moans..... how could I even think of giving those up for the PC show.

Then came another chance to sneak a session inbetween our busy life. A quicky before the day starts. I had a late night before and struggled to wake up. But the thought of the chase, the game, the play and the high sprung me out of bed.

I changed with a shiver of anticipation. I hurried off to the secret location for the action filled, heart pumping activity.

I was on the bus thinking of what I will be getting later. The thoughts filled me whole and my legs tingle. I wet my lips as I imagined the smashes and the pushes I will be giving.

The phone rang...I picked it up and...

"Eh Ansley....I forgot to bring the tennis balls. Don't think can play liao rite?"

"............."


dammn.

No comments: