Friday, March 31, 2006

Of toilet seats

Why do is it that the toilet seat cover must be placed down? Who says it it should be? Why can't it be left up and when you need it, then you place it down. I have a good reason why people should follow my way of toilet etiquette. Follow me on this...

Let me debunk this mystery for all - Guys can't aim properly into the toilet seat during the first few seconds when they pee. That fact is true probably abt 50% of the time. Why? Imagine u take a hose and just turn the tap on. The water just spurts out. The mechanism is not as accurate as the hands, you can't fine tune it so much so that you always have a nice trajactory. There are some other finer details why the exit stream do not always follow the nice path into the toilet bowl, but that is for you to find out.

Secondly, when u pee into the toilet bowl, it is inadvertable that some water get splash out. Not my fault, blame it on the gravitational force.

Why do I grapple on the fact that toilet seats should be left up? This is especially so in the guy's toilet. When the seat is up, we don't have to bother....just unzip and do the deed. Splash away if u can't control your tool too well. When you need to do a biggie, just plonk the seat cover and WOAH....it is cleaner than usual.

Ok, I am just pissed at the guy's toilet over at my IA company...DISGUSTING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My toilet seat is always up ! Idiots leave it down esp if there are guys using it.