Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Finally...

I was pretty packed (plus lazy) the past week. At long last I have some time to bum (and no anime to watch), I shall update a little.

Had a great time recently at the recent computer fair. Suntech was the GEEKs' HEAVEN for 4 days. I was so excited that I even dreamt of it. I went in with one thing in mind and *drum roll*....
THE IPOD VIDEO (30 gig)

It is a beauty. Black and sleek. So sexy! But left my bank pretty empty. I have been meaning to get one for the longest time to store the tiny music collection I have on my harddisk. I think I should have gotten the 60gig though. And this investment rendered me hall-less for the months when I am doing my IA. All those early mornings to catch the shuttle bus is worth it afterall.

Back to IT fair, I spent about 5 hours walking the place over and over again with different friends. Not many pretty salesgirls around, but the LG cool lady pearched on top of the stairs was a looker. I almost made my friend buy the LCD so we can get a chance to take some pictures. One interesting gadget is the electronic notepad. Use a pen to write on a A5 pad held on a board, the radio wave will transmit the movement and store it as a softcopy. It uses a software to allow users to colour and make additions to the file. For $199, I think lots of teachers will love it.

Such a fair is a love and hate thing. My only advice, if you don't like the crowd and have nothing to buy...don't go. That place was maddness by afternoon. But we all know, deep down in our hearts, we love the IT FAIR!!!

My legs were giving way after the IT fair. Had dinner and went down to One Rochester to chill out with some good friends and lyn. The place rocks, really lovely place to sit down and chill.



No comments: