Saturday, August 11, 2007

NCC (LAND) Silent Mobilisation

Before I leave, I decided to meet up with some really old secondary school friends from eca. But I have only been contact with a few of them. So I decided to ask them to spread the word for a silent mobilisation at Timbre.

It was really good to catch up with them. It has been so long since I met up with them. As always, all of us changed. Fatter, smater, longer hair etc. Did not get as many people as I thought, well, at least I knew some of them was still contactable but could not make it. I guess it really takes someone to push for a meeting to happen, it just happens that I am leaving soon.

Here are some friends I have spent really tough times with. Some activities we did were even worst than army. I hope to see them after I come back the next time...maybe with kids too. heh!

No comments: