Friday, June 29, 2007

Toys

It has been a long time since I last seen gadgets. I try not too keep myself intouch as I will be very tempted to spend my last cent on them. I have finally decided to make a trip to Simlim to get a external harddrive.

The damage:
  • I got myself a 3.5inch 500gig harddisk. Woohoo....no more storage problem. Bring on the photos, music, animes and shows.
  • Got a wireless mouse. It's my first wireless laser mouse and boy I love the feeling. Look - No wires. But alas, I don't really like the scroll feel. I like those with the hinge feel. I will probably get use to it.
  • Ho ho ho, I got a webcam too. I wonder what I can do with it

I saw the coolest mouse ever, but it cost $179. Click Here

2 comments:

Ryan said...

How much did u spend on the harddisk man ? what brand ?

Unknown said...

Seagate 500gig with a decent case. 5 yrs warranty. Cost me $200+....sigh...I'm so broke, u want to sponser my harddisk?

Tell u the exact over msn or something. I got a pretty decent deal for it