Thursday, December 28, 2006

Zoommm....

Met 3 of my outward bound indonesia friends for dinner. How time flies, June 2007 will mark 10 years as friends. One of them has already gone through ROM.

Catching up with them is always no frills. No need long hours, just dinner and drinks. We find out how each of us is doing, who is the the current girlfriends. Somehow the conversation has become more matured. We talk about cars, investments, insurance, car, house, marriage etc.

How do you know they are really your friends? You can meet them annually and still chat freely. I don't warm up easily to people, but for me, it is the quality that counts.

Anyway, congrats BH.

2 comments:

GreyPolarBear said...

Oh? u dun warm up to pple easily? Same for me too.

I guess I'm quite lucky in some ways. Heh...

Unknown said...

yeah....u are lucky, i am lucky too eh! haha!