Thursday, December 28, 2006

Results and Price

Finally the results are out. I decided to really put in effort into this semester and hopefully I can pull my grades up!

I am pretty satisfied with my results. But some modules I really expected to do well, but the results were below my expectations. The rest averaged at A-, which is good enough I guess. Sometimes I really wish I was smarter, the amount of time spent and the results just does not translate well.

As I look back at what had happened over the last semester and especially over the last month, I wonder if the price to pay for this semester results is too much. What is gone cannot be quatified and circumstances changed how much I valued it. Maybe my view of what happened is wrong. Maybe, maybe not. But that is a lot of maybes for me.

You win some, you lose some.

Without Trust, there can be no tranquil resting of the mind
With Trust, can you rest assure that there is no deception

No comments: