Thursday, December 28, 2006

Random thoughts

I have been occupying myself with meeting up my old friends. Especially those I meet once a blue moon. It is good to keep my mind somewhere else. Met up with someone whom I last saw 2-3 years back. But I am glad we can still talk freely. I have many other meetups line up for the next few days. Hopefully I can finish all of them before the term starts.

Was suppose to go Sentosa to play freesbie but the weather was not in our favour. Last minute change of plans to go Mind cafe. My first time there and I must say it is very interesting. They have the weirdest board games which I never hear before. Had great fun and got to know some new people.

Went to the Cage for soccer with my tennis friends. It was a tiring session, worst then tennis. Then we went to play counter strike. We had a BBQ at night with the girls team. Eye opening to see the girls setup the fire and also cooking for the entire night. Weird change of roles.

Fyp is not going too well! Very slow. Stuck at the algorithm. ARGH!!!

Decided to play some Inter Hall Games after some change of personal plans. But still can't commit to trainings. It is unfair to the guys, but if they need me then I will play for the hall. This is my last year afterall.

The weather sucks. I have not touch the tennis racket for a long time. Sigh.

My head is moving in many directions.

No comments: