Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bye my love


I fell in love the moment I laid eyes on her. Those gorgeous orange-yellow lines and the silver front. The perfect shade of blue and the simple design. To top it all off...it has 2 very nice chinese words tattooed on it.

Our relationship lasted for 3 years. Much longer than people predicted. They say it we will only be together for 1 year, but I proved them wrong...we proved them wrong.

All good thing has to come to an end. I dreaded the day and procrastinate on your departure. I felt u and I can still go on. Han and lyn kept bugging me to break it up. But I could not bear it. The constant nagging from Han and the urging from lyn finally brought down my defenses.

I bid my fairwell and found someone new. I will always keep you in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost thought I would never live to see this day! Finally they're gone forever! Hahaha!