Sunday, March 25, 2007

The night

That very day crushed my entrie defense in life.
I tried. I gave up when the truth hit me. Circumstances made me wonder if it was really worth it. I thought for a long time before I finally let it go.
Was it not more like nothing can be done.

I clouded myself for as long as I could with whatever I could get my hands on.
I psyched myself.
I replayed the very message every day.
I hardened my heart.

I am I once again.

The night and life have its way of creeping up onto you. Tonight I thought there was glimmer of hope. Or is the night playing tricks on the mind?

Is it too late? Even if not, will it work when my faith has wavered.

I don't want to hope anymore. What will be will be.
Anyway, a decision has been made which affects everything.

直到爱消失你才懂得
去珍惜身边每个
美好风景
只是她早已离去
直到你想通她早已经
不再对你留恋
最后的你
开始了一段挣扎

No comments: