Monday, March 26, 2007

Booked

I have decided to fly to Sydney for my graduation trip. Never been there before even though I have gone to Australia a few times. I tried to find one more person to follow me so I can drive down to Melbourne, but it seems like a difficult task; more like I was too lazy to really look around. The ticket is booked, 19th May till 1st June. So if anyone is around there at that time, let me know.

I'm so broke I have to fly on dad's remainding flyermiles, but still have to fork out $300 for the taxes. I'm crashing at 2 friends' place, so I can save some cash. I'm willing to sleep in the toilet, face the cats, meet with the crazy housemate etc.

I have not made any concrete plans where exactly to go, just some vague idea of driving around the outskirts. Hope I can go skiing. Since it is winter, I guess diving is out of the question.

Anyway, I'm asking for donations for my meals over at Sydney. It's called 'Feed Ansley Funds'
*looks at shorty* - The rich one
*looks with pleading eyes at Can* - The promoted one
*looks at Ping* - The working one
*looks at Han* - Stop buying shoes
*looks at Pam* - Time to pay back your Shifu
*looks at {insert name}* - Please please please

I'm so pumped!

No comments: