Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hdd gone...along with it....

I clicked 'Save' as I was halfway done in my assignment. No time to waste, dateline is coming soon and I have other projects to handle.

The screen hanged. Hmmm....maybe the processor is slow today.

It's still in freeze mode.

CTR-ALT-DEL

"Click click click" ..... "OS cannot be found"

My laptop harddisk crashed. Along with it, my Final year project, other projects, all my work since year 1, misc files which maybe needed in future, photos, links, games etc. Anything u can image, it's gone.

I checked my portable....ALAS....few days back I deleted it to help my friend reformat his computer.

@#$!@#%@$&#^%$%@

I am a WRECKED now. Shellshocked. Brooding......it will take time for me to get over it, hopefully.

In the meantime, please send me the following:
1) photos which have me inside.....
2) Blog address etc links
3) Music
4) Games
5) Shows
6) Animes


I am so sad now

No comments: