Sunday, September 17, 2006

Google is EVIL

Google has been allowing users to personalise their search page with RSS feeds long time back. I love it since I get to see the latest news at one glance. The only bad part was there was never enough space. I don't like to scroll down for my news. Therefore I limited myself to few more important feeds like news and sports etc.

Then one day I noticed "Add a Tab" My fingers went into auto mode and within a few minutes, I manage to get a few tabs up with more stuff to keep me updated. Alas, I spotted some games. Being the geeky me, I decided to try a few.

And now, I no longer read the news, check my emails, do any search...cos I on my browser so I can play Snowy and Bejewel. Flood It rocks too! Once I get bored, I go read some jokes and comics which I so carefully placed in another tab.

Google is evil....they are out to make me fail my exams!

No comments: