Monday, November 06, 2006

Vivo

The moutain tortise aka me decided to leave the sanctuary - Hall 15.

I had to meet my family for lunch as my rarely seen dad is back in town. We had a filling and sumptious dim sum lunch at Yan Ge (Chinatown). After that, we were lucky enough that he had no plans. So they decided to bring him to Vivo city to have a look at the latest shopping mall. Since I seldom spend time with my dad, I decided to forget abt revision for a few hours. (Actually, it is because I have not been to Vivo City too)

On the way to Vivo, i FINALLY heard Anastasia call me "Uncle". Though the pronouciation is alittle off, but it was fine. At least she recongnises me.

Danesia is growing really fast. Loves to eat her hand. A little fussy about the way she likes to be carried. And her hair is literally always standing up, no gel required.

Vivo City is HUGE. I think half of Singapore was there. The place is so big but it is still so crowded. My sis went there twice and have not finish walking the whole place. Brought my dad to see the gadgets. Kids buy toys, he buys electronic products. I am not kidding when I say he changes his handphone, digital camera and etc very often. I rarely see him use the same digital camera. But then again, I rarely see him.

I saw this gorgeous tall chinese model working for Adidas. I first spotted her in a cafe, she was queueing behind me. I kept trying to steal glances at her. So pretty. Then I saw her struting her stuff for Adidas showcase. My only regret, I forgot to take a picture of her. But that will just be like some pervert.

Anyway, I left before dinner. Wanted to join them for a meal, but the timing was just not right I guess. I got lost trying to find the MRT station, ended up at the bus stop instead. I had to retrace my path and realise I missed a right turn.

It was a great day. I remember many many years back where Alternate Sundays were going out day with the whole family. Those were the times....no worries, no respondsibilities.

No comments: