Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pictures

Sneaky cameraman caught me doing a pole dance! haha! I think I was just dazing in a weird position.

Check out the food that I was raving about. There was more food on the other table and a pot full of curry! Yummy!!! The food was good for every meal, so good that Ping had to gorge 3 prata and curry chicken for breakfast.


Try to read what was written on the right side of the whiteboard...Hell has no fury like a man without his beer!

I look a little dumb when I am with the mask. But Aquaman needs his equipments just like how batman needs his!
Don't really want to open my eyes in the sea. I am pretty anal when it comes to my eyes.


Here is the group with the instructor (in blue, sitting with his legs really wide apart).


I am taking some time to upload the pictures cause it is a pain to wait for it to upload.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»