Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Finally

I finally got my lazy ass off the bed and decided to transfer some photos I had on my handphone over to my computer. Here are some random shots!!!



Check out that huge ass moutain of butter I found it at the Wisma food court. That is some scary shit. Imagine you have to eat it all up!











See the presents my family had put around the little Christmas tree. I think the count was 100+ presents. You think I am lucky eh, but some of the presents are not for the family and some are wrapped from free gifts my aunts got from their shopping spree. They just feel the need to make the space feel less empty.







I recently went to a very nice chill out place at Depsey Road. It is very near the American embassy. You got to have a car to reach that place, walk at you own risk. The place serves wine from various countries and wine yards.













Here is my favourite, it is my niece celebrating my birthday with me! Look at how cute she is! Those big round eyes and tiny nose.

No comments: