Friday, December 16, 2005

Updates

Have not been updating much, it has been very hectic over here. Have lots of trainings (Tennis, Rugby, Softball, Hockey and MORE tennis) to attend, by the end of the day...I am so drained to blog.

How do you know that you are getting old? I know it when my ankle refuses to heal from a sprain after 2 weeks. I admit I have not been resting it much, but I have been taping it and even wore ankle guard. I have restricted the intensity of how I play sports...but the dammn ankle is still swollen. Last time, can sprain and still play with the same intensity and still recover in a week. Now....sighh....old liao!

Anyway, recently I spied a keg of Hineken beer at Cold Storage. It is dammn cool, 5 litres of beer in a barrel with a cool tap. We got one for a party and it ROCKS. The beer is smoother than the cans and the novelty of having the keg is a plus point. So go get yourself one.

Before I end...anyone wants to check out Ministry of Sound? I know they play really different music, but it is afterall MoS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw the keg of beer too!! darn the advertising strategies!!..maybe drinking may heal your sprained ankle! hoho