Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ahhhh....

Throughout the day I was anticipating for the moment to come as promised. I was very hyped and very excited. Just the thought of the action I will be getting sends chill down my spine.

I kept playing with my tool to get me worked up. I even prepared myself early to get a feel of where all the action will take place. As I waited with trepidation like it was my first time, I run through my mind what I will do later with my playmate.

I was pumping my tool to keep my blood running. I even had a little game in between, I pumped my balls and pushed my weapon. But I held back as I realise I needed to peak at the right moment.....I was not going to push myself over the limit...just a little longer....

A little longer for the fun to begin. As the time draws nearer, I closed my eyes and took a deep breadth. I let out a soft 'Ahhhhh', just to get out some pent up feelings.



















"Ans...the fellow not coming to play...."











Alas....my tennis opponent did not turn up for the match. Sigh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So anti-climax... orrrrr.... *pat pat* hope u managed to release your pent up feelings eventually in other ways.. =p

Anonymous said...

again, tennis mishaps can only signal one thing - you shld stop avoiding to coach me!!! !
bwahahhahah!!!