Sunday, July 08, 2007

No more Shitty days

I always thought I have the stomach for anything; a digestive system to match the Man of Steel. Finally I realised even an iron stomach can be broken down, just like when u put Superman with Kryptonite, Straight Man with Kate Beckinsale and Women with Johnny Depp. (Fine, the last two is debatable)

I caught diarrhea after a bout of fever (how 'lucky'), innocent little illness which hits once in a blue moon to anyone. It turned out to be two weeks of toilet running for me. I never knew how cramps felt like in your body till then. If that is what some women have to go through every month, they have freaking every right to be moody. It is like someone literally putting a hand inside my guts and twisting them and just for fun, the hand squeezes my intestines. Just imagine running to the toilet every hour when u are sleeping and having to sleep in some weird contorted shape to ease the pain. I am not kidding when I say that what goes in comes out in 15mins. What came out from the crap hole is the same form as what comes out from the pee hole - waste water. It really drained the life out of me.

Never had a diarrhea lasted more than 2 days in my life. I was pretty worried when the doctor suspect some form of viral infection. I still can't traced back what I ate that might be the cause. I had soft food as much as I can, not that it mattered; the food always comes out. I guess sometimes even Superman needs a break. I am only human.

And this morning when I took a dump, never was I happier to feel solids coming out from me. YEAH, No more Shitty days...literally. Crappy days are over. I am still a little wary, but damn I am happy.

No comments: