Sunday, April 08, 2007

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand

A really thoughtful friend sms me abut the elusive dark choc m&m (thanks for the heads up). If not for some stuff I had to do (more like meeting my friend for a round of Wii), I would have flown to NTUC.

*tears streaming* A kind heroine delivered the dark choc m&m to me directly. I must say I am disappointed. You only get a tinge of the bitterness at the end of the m&m. Its either tailored to the general public or the sugar coating is not doing justice to the dark chocolate. Who takes their time to savour m&m? You don't do such things....you just pop in and chew - like how cookie monster eats the cookies.

Anyway, a big thanks to the m&m heroine. It is truly appreciated. Maybe things are turning around. The past few days has been nothing but good for me (other than studies). Let's hope I can finally start studying.

No comments: