Friday, July 21, 2006

I forgot

I opened the letter "On Government Service" with a little tremble, afterall I am pretty unfit.

"Report for ICT Shooting..." Finally, after 3 years the national service department have finally got my free dates correct and decided to call me back. (I am required to renew my shooting yearly)

So I decided to prep the uniform as the police uniform requires some time to setup. The buttons require those rings to hold them in place. Very troublemsome.

I took out my bag where I store all my stuff. Blew the dust away and sneezed. The leather belt was warped and had a little mold growing. Dammn!

I set all I require on the bed and stared long and hard at it.

I realise I did not know which side the name tag is suppose to be placed. I forgot where does the big button go and where does the smaller buttons go.

How how how... I forgot how the uniform looks like.

Sucking in my pride, I googled!


"Majula Singapura...."

5 comments:

cl0udi3 said...

omg u actually had to google ! v comical leh u lol

Unknown said...

better than go there with everything at the wrong place!

Anonymous said...

our protection in the hands of one who relies on the net to tell him where everything is?
i'm SO going to feel safe when u google how to use the gun, while i'm caught in a dangerous situation with u . . .

Unknown said...

Can....

you can walk ard in the middle of the night is because of policeman like us! I only forgot the trival stuff like where to put the buttons. The gun part I am going for my refresher training on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.saks-vicki-soble-sweater.info/Farminsurance.html Impotence fetish Covers seat antidepressants powerpoint pregnancy and zithromax jenna jamson hardcore casement awnings Buspar bancos es Full body kits for a 1993 pontiac sunbird Blaines low carb kitchen subaru crankshaft failures Black sand asians