Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Superhero

I believe every guy will pretend to be a superhero once in their life. There is Superman, Batman, the X-men and many more.

I choose not to be anyone of those heros in the comic book. I always knew my alter ego, it was always hidden in me. I try so hard to keep it underwraps, I try so hard not to let it take control of me. But it seem like it is 2nd nature to me....

I cannot hide it anymore....during normal activities I am Ansley, but when I sit on my desk - I become SUPER PROCRASTINATOR!

What are my powers u ask. They are plentiful and most deadly. My powerful physic mind will drift me into another state, my fingers cannot stop moving my trusty pet - Microsoft Mouse, to create destruction to the Internet. My aura of invincibility makes me able to do everything when I am in this Superhero state, but my greatest nemesis - The books. They cause me pain and the dreaded sleepiness. They make me weak and irritated....

So what superhero are you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-.-||| My HEro....

Ryan said...

Haha I LIKE THIS POST

Unknown said...

Come join me in my crusade against Dr.FM2006 - the most evil baddie known to mankind.

Anonymous said...

nice one there.

you forgot to add that one of your greatest super powers is to keep up to date on current affairs.

*rofl*