Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Kill me and more

Someone please end my suffering. I hate the flu. Please kill me! Get rid of my pathetic existence.

Not the right time to get the flu bug...exams are drawing near! Sigh

============================

On another note, the new MSN PLUS! rocks. It coms with the usual renaming to deal with idiots who has a weird email address and refuse to put a name there. (How the hell will I relate eg. John to the email xelon123@hotmail.com?) The best part of the new version is that it comes with tab function! Tired of having ten MSN windows on your desktops? Now u can just create tabs of different chat session in ONE window! Microsoft really needs to learn that TABBING is good!

===========================

I have thrown away my tennis shoes *hint hint*. The 2.5 inch hole at the left toe side was just not doing my socks any good. Everytime I wear it, I need to either patch the socks or throw them or alternate the sides (eg. left sock change to right side and vice versa - which also only allows me to wear the socks only twice). Infact I am not hinting....candice girl, I want a new tennis shoe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

msn copy adium la!

Unknown said...

actually the plus is not created by MSN. hehehe....get ya facts right macgirl! haha!

Anonymous said...

you want the left or the right shoe?

Ga Ga Boy said...

U spread the flu to me !@#$ hahaha jus kidding..